Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Source of fire loss

Vehicle Fire

Our team was sent out to car lot after a party bus caught fire due to an electrical failure. This was a first for our team seeing a vehicle fire.  

Source of fire loss

Stove fires

Our team came on scene to a stove fire, as you can see in the video smoke and sot damage also reached out further than just the stove top area on the ceiling. 

Source of fire loss

Kitchen Fire

Our team was called out to a kitchen fire, upon arrival to the scene we found the source of the fire which was a grease fire. The pot left a burn circle on the floor as well. 

Charred HVAC and Attic

Attic Fire

Our crew was called out to a fire that took place in a Charlotte home when the HVAV system in the attic had a wire malfunction and caused a devastating fire. The attic was charred, ceiling was gone, smoke damage was throughout the house. Our crew worked hard to get the house to preloss condition and get the homeowner back to some kind of normality.