We Get Our Hands Dirty So You Don't Have To
SERVPRO of Northeast Mecklenburg County offers Biohazard services some franchises do not. We offer a wide variety of clean up services, some are...
Our Franchise Professionals can properly remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accidents, trauma, crime or death. Our technicians thoroughly clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure.
Our franchise professionals follow federal and state guidelines to properly clean all surfaces. Many of the chemicals used in the production of illegal drugs such as methamphetamine are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure.
Crime Scene Residues
From fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals to tear gas and pepper spray residues, our highly trained professionals can clean and restore your property and contents.
Sewage backups and black water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly deposits - these damages also introduce harmful microorganisms into a structure. Our highly talented team members can remove the sewage, contaminants and moisture, disinfecting as they clean. We help ensure the structure is properly cleaned, disinfected and deodorized.
Arson and Vandalism
We can provide general cleaning and deodorization services for situations resulting from vandalism including graffiti, egg, spoiled foods and human or animal waste.
Vandalism Damage Do's and Don'ts
- Hose or wash egg or other residue damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Carefully vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers revealing the ingredients of products used in vandalism damage.
- Record all damage and photograph when possible.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard broken or damaged pieces from porcelain, furniture or other contents that may be used for repair.